Make your website continuously accessible
A-CHECK was created to assist developers to handle accessibility issues in an efficient and professional way. A-CHECK is an accessibility monitoring tool that constantly monitors the website and reports on any accessibility issue. In addition, A-CHECK provides step by step guidance and instructions to developers including the number of issues, the specific rule in violation, and the location of that issue. This accessibility tool is a must for any website that is updated regularly. A-CHECK also contains an online dashboard that the developers can enter and track all accessibility issues. On the dashboard, developers can fix the accessibility issue without making changes to the website source code.
A-CHECK is designed to comply with US Section 508, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and European Union Law EU 301549 that correlate with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA created by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Works entirely on the client side.
- Includes constant site monitoring of accessibility issues and provides those issues via report.
- Includes automatic fixing of accessibility errors as well as the option for manual fixing.
- Provides step by step instructions to assist in manual fixing.
- Provides the incorrect code line as well as suggesting a correct code line for each accessibility error.
- Provides reports on accessibility issues including but not limited to the number of issues, the specific rule in violation, and the location of that issue.
- The solution can work on premise and on SaaS.
- The solution supports any number of websites and web platforms without limitation on number of pages per website.
- Supports automatic stop for all animation, flashes, and blinking parts.
- Supports manual changes by the end user for color contrast and font size.
- Includes menu support for English & additional languages per request.
- Friendly UI for the management team – collects tool usage statistics.
- Tested and supports all major browsers including tablets & smartphone browsers.
- Remembers customer preferences.
- Updates to support any changes to laws without requiring programmers.
- Secure communication – all communication with key servers is based on SSL.
- The fastest tool on the market.
- Include ISO 27001 Information Security certification.
Our GSA schedule contract number is GS-35F-0143R. You may download our GSA Catalog from here.