Free Digital Accessibility Check
Our free tool gives you a detailed assessment of your site’s digital accessibility. Make sure your site is compliant with regulations like Section508, ADA, AACT, and EN301549 that are all based on WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 guidelines specified by the W3C.
- Do you have a digital accessibility plan?
- Can you support the 1.3B users worldwide with a disability?
- Are you protected from potential lawsuits?
Reduce Complexity & Cost of Digital Accessibility
A-WEB is the only platform that continuously scans both static and dynamic content for 360° accessibility. Then we take it further by continuously monitoring for violations, automatically fixing issues in real-time (on average, 40%), and providing tools to resolve the rest directly from the platform. It’s simple enough for anyone managing digital content to use, and offers tools to support the needs of your development team.
The Simple Way to WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 AA Compliance
- Comply with accessibility regulations quickly
- Automatically fix common issues
- Identify and fix other issues with easy-to-use dashboards
- Create a more positive user experience
- Ensure 24/7 access for all users with accessibility menus and monitoring
- Utilize developer tools to improve source code compliance
- Maintain and improve SEO rankings while remediating issues